Set on 72 acres (approx) on a lovely area of Bayles, this is a unique opportunity to acquire a ready made income potential from the established asparagus crop, and a permit for 46,000 free range birds and approximate 60 cows which would well suit investors as an ongoing income.
This property has a Turi / La Ionnica contract in place and offers the following outstanding features:
- Curtain sheds with ridge extraction
- Water supply from river with irrigation
- Smoko facilities, 60KV generator
- Superb 4 bedroom home including ensuite to main bedroom
- Living area, functional kitchen.
Situated in the South East growth hub, only 60 minutes from the CBD, and great potential for future development (STCA), this is a unique, appealing and attractive investment providing the ideal spot for one family or investor.
Settlement on 180 days
Definitely not to be missed. Call us now for inspection.
120 Backhouses Road, Bayles, VIC, 3981, Australia